TECNA Hydraulic Hammers have Start & Stop System and optimized hydraulic circuit with the new 3D piston
- Start & Stop System is applied for the hammer with mass over 800 Kg, but only in relation to the on/off valve.
- As soon as the chisel breaks the rock or the operator pulls up the hammer for re-positioning, the hammer automatically stops, even if the operator continues to supply the oil.
- The new 3D piston allows to increase the impact energy; introduced in all new T-Series model up to 400 Kg.
- Increase the piston mass w/o changing the other hammer dimensions.
- Reducing the downward chamber volume realizing a better pressurizing when the chamber is put in communication with the high pressure.